Welded Wire Mine Support Mesh with Strong Structure and High Security
Coal mine supporting reinforcing mesh is formed with welded reinforced steel wires/bars. Because of high tensile strength, coal mine supporting mesh is not easy to deform, therefore enhancing the safety factor of coal mines. In addition, the property of anti-corrosion and the strong structure extend the lifespan. It is mainly used for the security protection of coal mine roadway, tunnels and other facilities.
To install the supporting reinforcing mesh in the coal mine can ensure the safety of construction.
Welded wire mine support mesh also used in tunnel to help strengthen the stability of tunnels.
Specifications of coal mine supporting welded reinforcing mesh
- Material: iron wire and low carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment: hot dipped galvanized, PVC coated.
- Wire diameter: 3–10 mm.
- Mesh size: 2.5 cm, 3 cm, 3.5 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm, 6 cm, 7 cm and so on. Special sizes can be customized.
- Panel size: 1 m × 2 m. Special sizes can be customized.
- Packing: Usually several ten bundle in a pallet or no package in bulk.
The production standards of the product: ASTM A1064 / A1064M Standard Specification for Carbon-Steel Wire and Welded Wire Reinforcement, Plain and Deformed, for Concrete.
Features of coal mine supporting reinforcing mesh
- High tensile strength.
- Smooth surface.
- Anti-erosion, anti-aging, anti-sunburn.
- Easy installation.
- Used for the loose strata to avoid falling rocks.
- Applicable to shotcrete applications.
- The safety factor has reached the national standard.
Resistance welding machine can produce supporting mesh with smooth surface and strong structure.
Welded wire mine support mesh with strong protection, high security and is not easy to deform.
The materials of thicker steel wires or reinforced bars can ensure the good performance of coal mine supporting mesh.
Metal pallet package of coal mine supporting mesh for easy loading and transporting.
Applications of coal mine supporting reinforcing mesh
Coal mine supporting reinforcing mesh is widely used for the security protection of coal mine roadway, tunnel and other facilities. It can be installed on the top and both sides of the coal mine roadway, it also can be used in bridges and buildings.