Truss Mesh Reduces Brick Walls Cracking and Increases Elasticity
Truss mesh reinforcement is necessary for masonry wall construction. Truss mesh reinforcements are embedded into the horizontal mortar joints of masonry walls and can continuous the wall length.
- Reinforces a variety of masonry walls.
- Greatly reduces cracking that can arise from thermal stresses.
- Enhances resistance to water penetration, as cracks are controlled.
- Increases lateral flexural strength.
- Increases elasticity.
- Increases performance of masonry walls under various stresses.
Hot dipped galvanized truss mesh used for brick wall reinforcement.
Specifications of truss mesh reinforcement
- Materials available: hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized or stainless steel.
- Wire diameter: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm.
- Weight: 2 kg - 10 kg.
- Length: 3 meters long, the space distance is 40 cm.
- Width: 5 cm, 10 cm, 15 cm, 20 cm, 25 cm, 30 cm.
Galvanized truss meshes placed in cardboard box.
Truss meshes are packaged on pallets in our warehouse.