Ladder Mesh Reinforcement and T-Shaped Ladder Mesh
Ladder mesh is widely used in the building construction area, normally used in the wall for reinforcement. T shape ladder mesh is also available in our company.
Ladder mesh can greatly reduce cracking that can arise from thermal stresses, and even cracks are controlled. The mesh enhances resistance to water penetration, and increases elasticity and performance of masonry walls under various stresses.
Specifications of ladder mesh:
- Material: hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized low carton steel wire or stainless steel.
- Ladder mesh width: 4" – 16".
- Light ladder mesh: wire 9 ga. side rods × 9 ga. cross rods.
- Heavy ladder mesh: 3/16" side rods × 9 ga. cross rods.
- Super heavy duty ladder mesh: 3/16" side rods × 3/16" cross rods.
Galvanized ladder mesh used in stone wall construction to reduce cracking and increase elasticity and performance.
T shape ladder mesh with mesh wire 9 ga. side rods × 9 ga. cross rods.
Galvanized heavy ladder mesh with 3/16" side rods × 9 ga. cross rods.
Ladder mesh in plastic film wrapped package.